Ecotonix Customers: If you experience any issues with your crank arm, please order a replacement and we will send you a new, re-designed crank arm for just the cost of shipping.
New: Turbo Crank Arm
It’s simple to replace your crank arm with these step-by-step directions or see the video instructions below:
1. Clean any residual glue from crankshaft.
2. Slip replacement crank arm onto crankshaft.
3. Make sure it is fully seated (sometimes this requires a soft hammer)
4. Tighten the set screw with the enclosed hex key.
5. Keep hex key in case crank gets loose over time & needs re tightened.
6. Remember to always use a back-and-forth cranking motion for the best results.
It’s that easy! Now get shredding.